Roundup of 18 Gross Halloween Party Food with original sources and NO Pinterest links compiled by me for truebluemeandyou. For more Halloween food ideas go here: halloweencrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/food
- Chocolate Armpit Hair Recipe from Saucy’s Sprinkles here.
- Bloody Bandaids from Katherine Marie Photography here. Graham crackers + white frosting or cream cheese + strawberry or cherry jelly = bandaids
- Kitty Litter with Poop Recipe and Tutorial from All Things Thrifty here. Dollar Store litter box and scoop filled with cake, pudding and tootsie rolls.
- Shortbreadinger Food Recipe from Forkable here. Photo from Forkable here.
- Stuffed Roaches from Jessie Tony and Basil here. Fill dates with cream cheese and chopped walnuts.
- Red Velvet Blood Splattered Cupcakes Tutorial from Polish the Stars here.
- Bat Wings Recipe from Macheesmo here.
- Eyeballs from Kitchen Table Scraps here. Made from coconut panna cotta, kiwi, and raisins.
- Pierced Tongue on Black Macaron Recipe and Tutorial from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau here.
- Earwax on a Swab from Saucy Sprinkle’s on Flickr here. Lollipop sticks, marshmallows dipped in melted butterscotch chips.
- Spider Infested Cookies Recipe and Tutorial from skinny not skinny here.
- Scabs from Jaimee Rose here. Beef Jerky.
- Spider Eggs from Martha Stewart here. Eggs and blueberries.
- Poisoned Apples Recipe from Polish the Stars here.
- Vampire Cookies from Baking Bites here.
- Vegan Maggots and Cat Barf Recipe from Almost Vegan in Pardise here.
- Ham Meat Head Recipe and Tutorial from emergencyfan on Flickr here.
- Severed Tongues Recipe from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau here. White chocolate truffles with food coloring.
I really like your serafuku tutorial! I feel dumb for saying this, but how do I turn the drawings onscreen into an actual drafted pattern in my size? I’ve only worked with store-bought patterns that needed very little adjusting.
(I’m posting this as a text post because it’s super long lol. Sorry!)
Hi! Sorry for the super late response. I’ll be writing another post on this topic sometime with photos, but here’s a text dump w/ some crappy drawings for now. It’s super dense but I hope it helps!
(Also, for anyone who uses this tutorial to draft a pattern, please give me feedback if you find anything confusing or if you see any errors! :) I’m writing this at 3am so there might be mistakes or weird explanations I’m not catching. I’ll take everything into account when I write my actual post!)